Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: 2490 Pond View; Castleton-On-Hudson, NY 12033
Pay & Benefits:
From $18.00 per hour
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply, Only full-time employees eligible
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Health insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
· Starting hourly pay based on experience. $18+
·This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor
· Regular hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. There may be opportunities for overtime, both voluntary and required.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team.
· Participate in rotating on-call roster for maintenance emergencies. On-call shifts begin Friday at 5:00 PM and conclude the following Friday at 8:30 AM.
· Participate in snow removal efforts in all storms.
· Ability to be proactive and alert office/supervisor of items/situations that require addressing or follow-up.
· Assist Maintenance Supervisor in completing work-order related matters and report any personnel or equipment related concerns. Work orders include but are not limited to preventative maintenance, repairs, and apartment turnovers.
· Understand and execute work orders in a timely and professional manner.
· Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner to avoid as much rework as possible.
The Spinney Group maintains a schedule of Job Descriptions that describes the various job duties of employees and explains their respective roles and responsibilities within the organization. You are being provided with this Job Description so that you are aware of the general scope of your anticipated responsibilities and the expectations associated with the above-referenced position within the organization. This Job The description is not prescriptive, and you may be asked to perform duties that are not specifically enumerated herein.
The Spinney Group reserves the right to update Job Descriptions for its employees in order to meet the evolving needs of the organization and will apprise employees of any significant changes in the nature or scope of their responsibilities. The schedule of Job Descriptions is maintained by The Spinney Group at its principal office and employees may request to review Job Descriptions with prior notice to management.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.