Pay & Benefits:
From $14.00 per hour
: Waiting period may apply
Benefits: 401(k), Health insurance, Paid time off, Referral program
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
- This position reports to the Property Manager.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Greeting and welcoming residents, prospective residents, and other stakeholders. Represent the company in a positive, professional, and helpful manner at all times.
- Answering multiple phone lines and qualifying/directing phone calls throughout the company as necessary.
- Directing residents and guests to the appropriate office for assistance as needed.
- Receiving and relaying maintenance requests for work needing to be done in apartments and scheduling said maintenance requests within the online maintenance request system.
- Scheduling and facilitating work to be done by outside vendors with said vendors and residents.
- Showing apartments within the community when necessary.
- Maintaining apartment availability and understanding of community offerings.
- Entering data and interacting with the online property management system multiple times daily.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in all matters dealing with personnel, residents and management issues.
- Provide support to other departments by maintaining files, assisting in filing, typing labels, and other office tasks as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Reliable transportation required for commuting and use during the workday.
The Spinney Group offers a full benefits package including a competitive hourly rate based on experience including overtime, paid time off, and health insurance. Employees are eligible for bonuses based on performance and property occupancy.
Customers are required to wear masks when not vaccinated. All desks are equipped with plastic barriers.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.